Communities developing resources and competencies for using their languages
Foundational understanding for language development work of all kinds
Publications, fonts and computer tools for language development, translation and research
SIL offers training in disciplines relevant to sustainable language development.
7,105 languages are spoken or signed. CLICK for map of world languages & regional websites.
SIL's dedication to language development past and present
Please note, this is an older publication and is evident in print quality and condition.
1. Kilpatrick, Eileen. 1985. Bongo phonology.
2. Parker, Kirk H. 1985. Baka phonology.
3. Coates, Heather. 1985. Otuho phonology and orthography.
4. Kilpatrick, Eileen. 1985. Orthographies of Moru-Maʼdi languages.
5. Sampson, Douglas L. 1985. A preliminary phonological overview of Banda-Tangbago.